Tuesday, June 30, 2009

COVER LETTER

Asdrubal Polidor
Venezuela, Maracaibo
Ubr. Rosal sur

Messrs. Michelin North America, Inc.Hiring ManagerSandy Springs, SC

I've been looking for work as an Telecommunication engineer for about months. When I saw your listing for one on hotjobs.yahoo.com I sat down to write this cover letter and attach my current resume.

I am well qualified in Manage the pursuit of continuous improvement in productivity and other cost reductions in areas that range from specific work posts to corporate systems. I would really appreciate meeting you in person to talk more about this work and what you have in mind for the telecommunication engineers who work for Cisco.Please call me on my cell phone: +58 0424-130-73-xx to arrange an interview. I look forward to hearing from you if you'd like to consider me for this job. Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment